Monday, May 4, 2009

A Weekend To Remember

This last weekend Kelly, Michael, David and I all attended a marriage conference.

http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.3204559/k.F5B/Attend_a_conference.htm



http://islandmomsarah.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/weekend-to-remember3.png?w=740&h=393

I am normally very skeptical of conferences and find them a bit cheesy. But this was a great weekend! We were able to spend a lot of intentional time together. They had great resources and teaching that hit right on the money!

Spending time with Kelly and Michael was probably the best part. It's amazing to get to do things like that with your siblings, grow together in life. It's fun not to just be the baby sister anymore, but to be friends too who are waling through life together!

If you want to get to know your spouse better, or want to spend time figuring out the purpose of marriage, I strongly recommend this conference!

As for me...I am soooooooo happy to be married to this guy.

(The one on the right)


1 comment:

  1. I think he needs a hat like the one on the left!

    ReplyDelete