Thursday, May 21, 2009

Full Circle






Five years ago, I spent an amazing fall in Austria and met two wonderful friends. Friends whom I have grown with, traveled with, learned from and lived life together. Even though the last few years we have not spent countless hours together, like we did in Austria, they are still very precious to me.

Last weekend, they were married. The morning of the wedding, I thought back to our days in Austria. It is amazing that they are now married. I remember the first time that Lester told me he liked Katie. I also remember the talks that Katie and I had down by the creek, when no one else was listening...because it was a secret.... Well the cat is out of the bag and here's the proof!

2 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful. 5 years...has it really been that long? I do miss those days and getting to see you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for more blog posts! How's life treating you these days? :)

    ReplyDelete